For all you competition conquerors, FBLA NLC 2018 is already on your radar and in your sights! We made for you a quick guide to some of the most important information that you’ll need in the months before the big weekend in June. Check these out for an easy reference to know what to expect!
First things first…
What: Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda National Leadership Conference: “Elevate Your Future”
When: June 23 – 26, 2018
Where: Baltimore, Maryland
Why?… You already know that! Because FBLA NLC 2018 is an incredible opportunity for students to compete with other students from around the country, to make new friends, to discover a new place, and to demonstrate new skills they’ve developed over the course of the year!
Leading up to the conference, here are some important dates & deadlines to keep in your peripherals!
– Webinar: 2018 NLC
– National Leadership Conference: Intern application receipt deadline
– All prejudged materials must be received at the national center by 11:59 p.m. eastern
– Competitive Event Registration due (from state advisers) by 11:59 p.m. eastern
– All competitive events computer production tests must be received at the national center by 11:59 p.m. eastern
– PBL NLC and IFL: Early bird registration deadline
– Last day to make competitive events changes by 11:59 p.m. eastern
– FBLA Institute for Leaders—Baltimore, Maryland
– FBLA NLC 2018 —Baltimore, Maryland
Getting ready for a big student conference trip can be rigorous and stressful. If you could use a hand and want to ensure a fun and exciting experience for you and your students, give us a call! We can put together an individualized travel package, or simply answer your questions! We are happy to help!
See you all in Maryland this June for FBLA NLC 2018!